This one week curriculum follows the DMEDI methodology (Define, Measure, Explore, Develop, and Implement). The training materials use only examples of processes and services. It is usually taught as an additional week after Black Belt or Green Belt training. Our unique format makes it easy to learn and easy to teach.
Introduction to Process Design for Lean Six Sigma
Overview of the Define Phase (Charter, MGPP, Risk Management, Communication Plan)
- Voice of the Customer Gathering with KJ Analysis
- Survey Design and Analysis
- Quality Function Deployment
- Functional Analysis and Concept Generation
- Concept Selection with Pugh and AHP
- Detailed Design
- Process Modeling
- Conjoint Analysis
- Intro to DOE (Optional)
Overview of the Implement Phase (Pilot, Process Control, Implementation Planning)Interested in training or curriculum licensing? Contact our team to learn more.