- Are the Lean tools what you need to take your business to the next level?
- Are you interested in adding Lean tools to your existing Six Sigma program?
This one week curriculum covers the basics of Lean, with practical examples for both manufacturing and service environments. It is organized using the DMAIC framework (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control), and does not require any software besides Microsoft Word and Excel.
Introduction to Lean
- Project Charter
- Key Lean Concepts
- Transactional Lean Time Simulation
- Document and Analyze the Process (Value Stream Mapping)
- Introduction to Kaizen and Quick Improvement
- Process Flow Improvement
- ABC Stratification
- Changeover Reduction
- Replenishment Pull Systems
- Mistake Proofing
- Visual Control Methods
Interested in training or curriculum licensing? Contact our team to learn more.